World’s Best Wrestling returned to the Hamilton County Fairgrounds in Cincinnati, Ohio for Midway Mania 2018 on Friday August 10th.
Here is a quick recap of the nights event:
Ring announcer Calli welcomed the crowd to the show and asked everyone to stand for the playing of the National Anthem.
- Match One: Josh Adams defeated Andrew Reed via submission
The Loony Commissioner came to the ring and thanked the people of Hamilton County for attending the show. He announced that Great American Beast would be challenging WBW Champion Big Jim Hutchinson for the title, the micro wrestling match would be a triple threat no DQ match, and that the main event of the evening would be the first ever Midway Mania Battle Royal.
- Match Two: “The Record Holder” Tim Lutz defeated Star Rider via pin fall.
- Match Three: Maxx Power defeated McKinley in a brutal back and forth match between the two big men.
- Match Four: “Die Hard” Tom McClane defeated “The Militant Marvel” Mark Magnum
- Match Five: Cowboy Kidd Quick defeated Buddy The Bulldog, and Madd Mexx in WBW’s first ever triple threat no DQ micro wrestling match. After the match Great American Beast and Tom McClane ambushed the trio and they had to be taken to the back.
- Match Six: Big Jim Hutchinson defeated The Great American Beast to retain the WBW Heavyweight Championship.
- Match Seven: Madd Mexx won the inaugural Midway Mania Battle Royal. Post match Mexx, Buddy, and Cowboy delivered a beat down on “Die Hard” Tom McClane and Great American Beast sending them to the back for medical attention.
WBW would like to thank all of the fans in attendance, and the great folks at the Hamilton County Fair for their hospitality. We hope to see you all again next year.
Stay up to date on the latest from WBW at http://www.facebook.com/wbwpro.